We stock such a huge variety of sex toys even the experienced user might become confused. I have put together a guide to some of our common (and not so common) sex toys with some basic details on what they are and how they are used.
- Bullet Vibrator - A small powerful vibrator that is named so because it is shaped like a high Calibre bullet
- G-Spot Vibrator - vibrators that are curved with a bulbous head that is designed to stimulate the G-Spot
- Magic Wand Vibrators - originally marketed as back massager magic wands are very powerful vibrators with a large head. Designed for clitoral stimulation
- Rabbit Vibrators - A Popular Vibrator that consists of an insertable shaft with a clitoral stimulator at the base. The stimulator is normally shaped like a rabbit but can be shaped like a dolphin or other animal.
- Pearl Vibrator - A vibrator that has a number of small pearls in the shaft designed to create a pulsating effect along with the vibration
- Anal Vibrator - Thinner vibrators designed to be inserted into the anus, can come with a flat base to prevent the vibrator going too far in
- Prostate Massager - An anal vibrator that is designed to stimulate the male prostate. Is normally curved with a large head.
- Duel Penetrating Vibrator - A vibrator that comes with a smaller attachment designed for anal stimulation
- Vibrating Love Eggs - Egg shaped vibrators that are inserted into the vagina. Normally come with separate remote attached by a small wire buy can also be wireless
- Couples Vibrators - Vibrators design to benefit both partners during sex. Normally worn inside the vagina during penetration
- Realistic/Penis Dildos - Dildos that are designed to look and feel like a real penis
- Suction Cup Dildos - Normally penis in shape with a suction cup at the base so you can attach it to flat surfaces
- Squirting Dildos - Penis shaped dildos that squirt liquid to simulate ejaculation
- Double Dildos - Larger dildo with two insertable ends. Can be used by two people or double penetration for one
- Glass / Metal Dildos - These material are long lasting, have a smooth surface and can be used at different temperatures
- Strap-On Dildo - Designed to be worn in a harness so you can penetrate another person
- Butt Plugs - Short dildos with a large head and flared base to allow it to be held in place. Tip can be used to stimulate prostate in men.
- Anal Beads - Small shaft of beads connected with string or plastic. Designed to be inserted and removed are the point of orgasm
- Anal Dildo - Thin, smooth dildo designed for easier insertion into the anus
Sex Toys for Women
- Ben Wa Balls - also called Jiggle balls and geisha balls are balls attached by string that can be worn inside the vagina
- Kegel Sex Toys - toys that are design to improve pelvic floor muscles
- Clitoral Stimulators - Vibrating Stimulators that are not designed to be inserted. Wand vibrators are a type of clitoral stimulator
- Pussy Pump - designed to create a vacuum around the vagina which will increase blood flow and sensitivity
- Nipple Arousers - Cause stimulation to the nipples by suction, vibration or pressure
Sex Toys for Men
- Masturbators- also called pocket pussy, these are small devices to be used to improve masturbation
- Cock Rings - are worn around the shaft of the penis to restrict blood flow to make erection stronger and last longer
- Penis Extenders - are worn around the penis during intercourse to temporarily increase size
- Penis Sleeve - designed to be work during sex to add texture and increase stimulation for the person being penetrated
- Realistic Vagina - Larger masturbator that is normally a life-sized replica of a vagina with hips, can include penetrable anus, replica breasts or vibration
- Sex Doll - Full body masturbator. Can be blow up or made of a skin like material for more realism.
Sex Toys for Couples
- Sex Swings - large devices that can hold one partner to allow for easier movability and positions that would be impossible without
- Mould your Own Kit - mould your penis or vagina to make your partner a unique dildo, vibrator or masturbator
- Remote Controlled Sex Toys - Sex Toys with remote controls so your partner can control the vibration or stimulation. Can be wireless.