Congratulations to Julie G from Poleworth for winning our latest competition. She will be receiving her new Je Joue FiFi Rabbit Vibrator in the post.
She correctly answered that in the 2009 survey of 2,056 women, aged 18 to 60 years old conducted by the Journal of Sexual Medicine 52.2% said they had used a vibrator. This is a large percentage but I must wonder if the other 47.8% realise on what they are missing out on.
Thank you for all that entered and keep an eye out for our next competition that will be launched next week.