Cock rings are used by many people to improve sex but not everybody is using them correctly. These amazing little devices can be used to improve erection size and make you last longer in bed.
Which Cock Ring is right for me?
There are many different types of cock ring to choose from so we have written a nice guide that explains the usage and advantages of these types which would be a good article to read before buying a cock ring - Choosing the Cock Ring for You >
How should I wear my Cock Ring?
Cock rings can be work a number of different ways. For the full experience you should wear your cock ring over both your shaft and balls. You can buy rings that have additional ball rings (like the All Star Enhancer Ring pictured above).
The best way to get your cock ring on is when your penis is flaccid or semi-erect. Warm up your rubber and stretchy rings by pulling it a bit before putting it on. You can also use a small amount of Water Based Lubricant to make it easier to slide over and position. The ring should be tight but not cause discomfort, if you feed discomfort when wearing your cock ring then it is too small and you should buy a ring with a larger diameter.
To get the cock ring over you shaft and balls you should put the ring around your testicles first, one ball at a time, then you should be able to fold the head of your flaccid penis through the ring. If this is difficult use some more lubricant to make it easier. This should only be done with cock-rings that are designed for both ball and shaft such as rubber and stretchy cock rings.
Metal and Hard Plastic cock rings are designed to sit on just the shaft. You can also buy cockrings that vibrate or have a vibrating attachment. Vibrating Cock Rings vibrate to please both you and your partner during sex. The vibrating attachment can be used to stimulate the clit while you penetrate or be moved to vibrate on the scrotum.
Thanks to Remember
- Be Safe - If the cock ring is too tight you should take it off immediately. If you are feeling pain or you penis starts to turn blue your cock ring is too small and you should buy a larger ring or one made out of softer material.
- Lube Up - Using a bit of lubricant can make getting your cock ring on and off allot easier.
- Over the Balls - Cocks rings are most effective when they are worn over the testicles and shaft.
- Don't be erect - if you are planning to wear your ring over both the balls and shaft make sure you are flaccid when putting on and taking off. It makes it allot easier.
- Masturbate a little - get use to your cock ring before using it with a partner
- Get the correct fit - A properly fitted cock ring should fit tightly without pain and also be loose enough to easily get on and take off. If you cock ring is too small it can be uncomfortable or too large it will not work effectively.
- Prepare - To make a rubber ring easier to get on warm it up by stretching it before putting it on.