Kegel exercises are very useful to women for maintaining a strong pelvic floor muscle. It is also quite useful in tightening the inner vaginal walls, which can intensify your orgasms significantly. These exercises are primarily used by women to maintain a strong constitution when it comes to their lower body, and it also improves your sex drive immensely. You can do Kegel Exercises at home with or without the use of kegel sex toys.
Basics of Kegel exercises
Before we start with examples of some very good Kegel exercises, let’s take a look at some basic techniques involved in it. These techniques are rudimentary in nature – they do not require a lot of practice to pull off, and they are easy to do.
- Find the right muscle before starting any type of exercise. It is very important to identify your lower pelvic muscles. This can be done by using your fingers or you can consult your gynaecologist for details.
- It is essential that you continue doing these exercises as much as you can. It will not help you if it is done once in a blue moon.
- Relax yourself before starting these exercises. If you are tensed, your vaginal muscles will contract – making it much harder to locate your lower pelvic floor muscles.
- Do not exercise during masturbation or urination. This can harm your urinary bladder by causing infections in your urinary tract.
Examples of Kegel exercises
There are various methods you can try for doing your Kegel exercises. Some are for beginners while some only suit those who have been doing it for some time. Let’s take a look at a few of them:
- Beginner exercises: Start off by slowly contracting your pelvic floor muscles. This might seem difficult at first but continue doing it as long as you can. Once you are able to do it sporadically, do not forget to relax your muscles immediately after.
- Increase the timing: The next step is to increase the timing on your contraction and relaxation. Hold the contraction for a small stretch of time – say 5 minutes at the beginning, and then relax for the next 5 minutes.
- Improve the focus on your pelvic muscles: If you are able to hold your contractions and relaxations for approximately 10 minutes, the next step would be to concentrate the tightening on various parts of the vaginal walls for improved results.
These techniques will highly improve your ability to contract and relax your inner vaginal walls – making you very erotic during masturbation or foreplay. It is certainly going to please your partner as your vagina will feel tight and lubricate easily. Try it out for yourself and you are certainly going to enjoy its results.