Chuck Palahniuk once said, “I think that I shall never see a poem as lovely as a hot-gushing, butt-cramping, gut hosing orgasm.” Took quite a turn didn’t it? However, if the matter is considered in all seriousness, you would realize that a section of our girl population is not able to enjoy the labor of love in its entirety. Yes, love is no doubt the stepping stone to sexual attraction. But believe us when we say that by ignoring the importance of orgasm, you are essentially depriving yourself of the universe of possibilities.
If sex is the ice cream, orgasm is the hot fudge. Still want reasons? Read on.
- Strengthens your bond- It has been proven that men orgasm within the span of the snap of your finger while ladies have it harder (literally!) However, your orgasming is as important as that of your better half as it reinstates the belief that you not only satisfy each others’ emotional but also physical needs.
- Builds Trust- How would you feel if your partner lied to you? Surely not great. Statistics have shown that 60% of women are comfortable with faking an orgasm occasionally. A desire of not burdening your soul mate with your nymphomaniac instincts might drive such pretension. Keep in mind that only by discussing your inability to reach the heights of sexual pleasure during intercourse would you be able to become utterly vulnerable which would consequently give your relationship a boost to cross all obstacles without a glitch.
- Be Fertile- If you’ve been trying to have a child and nothing you do gives you the outcome you desire, the lack of an orgasm might be the culprit here. Orgasming energizes the hypothalamus gland in your brain which in turn regulates your sexual appetite and releases the reproductive hormones in the cervical and ovulation fluid.
- Say ‘Yes’ to a Stress free life- Orgasm might be your ticket to a few minutes of pure ecstasy, it also helps in channeling all your energies to the point that you feel vital and powerful. Whenever you orgasm, the rise in the endorphin and cortisol levels help you feel cherished by your partner and relaxed for a long time to come!
- An elixir for eternal youth- You may hate us for this but all the money you’ve been spending over the anti aging creams has frankly been an utter waste. Studies have shown how women who engaged in coital activities at least three time in a week not only had an enviable rapport with their significant other but also looked ten years younger.
- O for Oxytocin- Your orgasm stimulates the release of the hormone oxytocin, which has been related from everything beginning from great social skills, a life of passion, psychic powers and regeneration of your skin cells. Tell us why you aren’t orgasming already?
- Cue for Circulation- Since an orgasm paves the path for better blood circulation to the pelvic area, those have sex at least once a week have been shown to be more likely to have regular menstrual cycles than the women who follow the life of modern celibacy by having sex but not orgasming.
- The Killer of all your pains- When you are suffering from a migraine sex is probably the last thing on your mind. But have you noticed that the women who orgasm during childbirth experience less pain than those who have a normal delivery? Something to think about!
- Turns you into a Sexual Goddess- Once you experience an orgasm a flood of creative energy will help your sex life in conquering frontiers you never thought you could reach!