Orgasm is magical but not every female achieves it easily. While most of them face difficulty in achieving orgasm, a handful of females know the art perfectly well. If you happen to fall in the former category, then read on to find out some useful tips for reaching orgasm and enjoying wild yet pleasure filled sex.
Types of Orgasm
Most of the women need stimulation of the clitoris for achieving orgasm during foreplay and intercourse. According to experts, at the time of having intercourse, the clitoris is stimulated even as men pull it or rub it with their torso. Most of the women also claim that they love when their partners touch their G-spots and end up ejaculating around the same time. Thus, females should primarily focus on having reliable and good orgasm.
A number of women who wish to achieve simultaneous orgasm should ask their partners to use their fingers skilfully during intercourse. Alternatively, women can also use her own finger to stimulate her vagina and then achieve orgasm at the time when their partners also reach climax.
Many women also experience multiple orgasms, which typically happens when they are relaxed and happy. Thus, women who wish to achieve multiple orgasms must ask their partners to keep stimulating them and come into them again and again. It is important to note here that the ability to have multiple orgasms increases as you age and women in their forties, fifties and sixties can achieve it easily.
Tips for Reaching Orgasm
While lubricants can help you achieve orgasm, women who are looking to achieve orgasm naturally can ask their partners to stimulate the clitoris. Typically, men must caress their partner’s breast and fondle it as much as possible, so that it helps them assist their females in achieving orgasm quickly. Following are some of the other ways in which women can achieve orgasm with help from their partners:
- Oral sex is a great way in which you can be stimulated by your partner
- Using a vibrator such as tongue or rabbit vibrators is another great way to achieve climax
- Men often reach orgasm before women so foreplay is important and in-between sex you can pull out and use your fingers or adult toy to help her reach climax
- Try experiment with different touches and moves and indulge in intercourse once you feel you have been successfully roused.
- Teasing yourself and building the excitement can also help you enjoy sex more.
- Ask your partners to hit the main spots including the G-spot and clitoris at the time of having intercourse. This arouses women and they find it easier to achieve orgasm.
- Men can insert their fingers into their female’s vagina and then stimulate them by taking various positions.
- Adopting the doggie style position at the time of intercourse can help some reach orgasm as the penis is able to penetrate further
- You partner can rub your breasts, neck and inner thighs during intercourse to help reach climax and increase pleasure
To sum up, orgasm is beautiful and can be best achieved when you are not stressed and happy and calm from within. Also, have sex regularly to identify the positions and areas that stimulate you and help you achieve orgasm easily.